GLOBAL SEARCH FOUNDATION (GSF), is a 100% Ghanaian owned and managed Health Focused multipurpose non-governmental organization registered under the Ghana Corporate laws, and certified by the Social Welfare Department of Ghana.
We have been in full scale operation in West Africa "Ghana to be precise" for the past three (3) years where we have our current international head office. Please find attached copies of our registration certificates for your perusal.
We hold a vision with a mission to show compassion with the aim of bringing hope, life, and wellbeing to the communities of all persons as well as those living with HIV/AIDS Worldwide by promoting the effort to reduce stigmatization and discrimination.
To Provide Another Hope For Humanity Worldwide.
- General health education / advocacy.
- Care for the living (PLWHA).
- Women economic empowerment.
- Educations for needy but brilliant children.
- Support for the aged.
- Community development.
- Disaster responds.
Core Project Areas
- General Health Education and Advocacy
- Social Intervention Projects Management
- Rural Farming Communities Development
- Poverty Alleviation
- Rural Water And Nature Conservation
- General Research And Capacity Building on Social Intevention Programs